Thursday, February 19, 2009

????

Hey so the new newspaper came out and look at this

















A fortune cookie, and when you open it is says




























And look when you go to the very last page on the newspaper it has alot of boxes saying question comic joke and so on and Aunt Arctic is on the left side with a type writer but look what they added

























Puffles! here is the last weeks picture of Aunt Arctic
























I think it looks better with the puffles what about you?


BTW I cant put on that Aqua grabber video sorry i did the whole thing but forgot to click PLAY!
so sorry!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much i love your blog I have been looking everywere for cheats cause at first i didn't know about mimo but then my sister told me so i got all mad but i like yours way way way way better.
I don't have my own blog so this is my name
Henry9800
wanna meet, im not sure if this is ok with you but maybe today at 4:30pm? One of my friends told me that you were centeral time so i just wanted to see you in penguin real form? Snow drift plaza? Plzzzzzz